Today's pneumatic tools are used in a wide range of applications, including assembly, machinery, transportation, and Yongkang scooters, electric bicycles, motorcycle assemblies, pneumatic repair shops, and some assembly lines in coastal cities such as Guangdong, Shanghai, Jiangsu, and Fujian. Both companies and manufacturers have used pneumatic tools.
Advantages of using pneumatic scissors:
1. The pneumatic scissors tool can control the air intake to adjust the output power and speed, and the operation is simple.
2. Pneumatic scissors have strong adaptability to the environment and can work reliably in a wide temperature range, humid and dusty environment. A slight leak will not pollute the environment, no fire and explosion hazard, and it is safe to use.
3, the air is easy to obtain, and the working pressure is low, the used air can be discharged on the spot, no need to recycle the pipeline, green and environmental protection.
4, the pneumatic scissors tool is very strong in water resistance, although it will damage the tool, but it will not be like a power tool, it will be fatal after being exposed to water.
5. If the ratio of weight to volume is used, the power of the pneumatic shearing tool is larger than that of the power tool.
How to choose a good quality pneumatic scissors:
1. Innovation in the design, optimization, improvement and production of some tools.
2. Monitoring of quality.
3. Metal materials and treatment methods for all used components during transmission.
4. The precision of the parts during processing and the accuracy of the tools during assembly.
5. Correctness and rationality when using.
6. High performance of the internally placed motor.