Vacuum suction cups have many advantages in use, but there are also some shortcomings. Let's learn about the advantages of vacuum chuck.
1. No pollution. Vacuum suction cups are particularly environmentally friendly and do not pollute the environment. They do not produce light, heat, electromagnetic and so on.
2. Easy to use. No matter what material the object is sucked into, it can be used as long as it can be sealed and air-tight. Electromagnetic chuck can not be used, it can only be used in steel, other materials of plate or object can not be absorbed.
3. No damage to the workpiece. Vacuum sucker is made of rubber material, so it will not cause any damage to the workpiece if the workpiece is sucked or laid down. However, hook-type and cable-type hangers are not feasible. In some industries, the surface requirements of workpieces are particularly stringent, they can only use vacuum suckers.
4. Vulnerability to wear and tear. Because it is usually made of rubber, it contacts objects directly and wears badly, so it loses quickly. It is a pneumatic fragile part. It is for this reason that it is so prominently highlighted from many pneumatic components.
The selection of vacuum sucker should take into account the following factors:
The mass of the transferred object determines the size and quantity of the sucker.
(2) Shape and surface state of the transferred object - Select the type of sucker.
(3) Working environment (temperature) - Select the material of the sucker.
Connection mode - sucker, connector and buffer connector.
The height of the transferred object.
(5) Buffer distance.