An arc welding robot is an industrial robot used for automatic arc welding. The composition and principle of the arc welding robot are basically the same as those of the spot welding robot. The arc welding robot is mainly used for the welding production of various types of automobile parts. In this field, the international large arc welding robot type industrial robot manufacturing enterprises mainly provide unit products to complete equipment suppliers.
Arc welding robot system
The general arc welding robot is composed of a teaching box, a control panel, a robot body, an automatic wire feeding device, a welding power source and the like. Continuous trajectory control and point control can be realized under the control of a computer. It is also possible to weld a space weld consisting of a straight line and an arc using linear interpolation and circular interpolation. The arc welding robot mainly has two types of melting electrode welding work and non-melting electrode welding work, and has the characteristics of long-term welding work, high productivity, high quality and high stability of welding work. With the development of technology, arc welding robots are developing in the direction of intelligence.
The basic components of the arc welding robot system are as follows: robot body, control system, teach pendant, welding power source, welding torch, welding fixture, safety protection facilities.
The system composition can also selectively expand the following devices according to different welding methods and different welding process requirements of the workpiece to be welded: wire feeder, clearing wire cutting device, cooling water tank, flux conveying and recovery device (SAW) , mobile devices, welding positioners, sensing devices, dust removal devices, etc.
Main performance parameters of arc welding robot
a) Number of system axes (sum of linked and non-linked axes)
b) Number of linkage axes
c) Dimensions and weight
d) Power source parameters and total power
e) Number of robot body axes
f) Number and structure of welding positioner
g) Number of axes and structure of mobile devices
h) Robot rated load
i) Robot repeat positioning accuracy
j) Robot radius
k) Robot idle speed
Arc welding robot features
(1) Stabilize and improve the quality of welding to ensure its uniformity. When using robot welding, the welding parameters for each weld are constant, the weld quality is less affected by human factors, and the requirements for the worker's operating technology are reduced, so the welding quality is stable. In the case of manual welding, the welding speed and the dry elongation are all changed, so that it is difficult to achieve uniformity of quality.
(2) Improve the working conditions of workers. Robotic welding workers are only used to load and unload workpieces, away from welding arcs, smoke splashes, etc.
(3) Improve labor productivity. The robot has no fatigue and can be continuously produced in 24 hours a day. In addition, with the application of high-speed and high-efficiency welding technology, the use of robot welding increases the efficiency.
(4) The product cycle is clear and it is easy to control the output of the product. The production cycle of the robot is fixed, so the production plan is very clear.
(5) It can shorten the cycle of product replacement and reduce the corresponding equipment investment. It can realize welding automation of small batch products. The biggest difference between a robot and a special plane is that he can modify the program to adapt to the production of different workpieces.