The vacuum switch is a switch that detects the vacuum range, also known as a vacuum relay. Its function is: when the vacuum generated in the actual work reaches the specified requirements, the control circuit is automatically opened and closed, and an electric signal is sent to instruct the vacuum adsorption mechanism to operate normally. It is a reliable, safe component.
Vacuum switches are classified into mechanical, semiconductor and air bridge types. Mechanical vacuum switches use mechanical displacement to determine changes in vacuum pressure, such as diaphragm vacuum switches. The semiconductor vacuum switch uses a semiconductor pressure sensor to detect changes in vacuum pressure and can directly convert the detected pressure signal into an electrical signal.
The negative pressure pressure switch, also known as the vacuum switch, is an intelligent instrument that integrates negative pressure measurement, display and control. It has the characteristics of simple operation, convenient installation, high precision and strong function. The pressure switch has the functions of reverse control, delay control, leakage pressure protection, password protection, one-key error clearing, multiple pressure switching, etc. It can be used for various vacuum measurement and can be used with various vacuum pumps.
The vacuum switch is an automatic pressure protection controller for vacuum systems. When the vacuum pressure in the system is greater than the set point, the controller will automatically cut off the circuit and send a signal to ensure the normal operation of the system. When the pressure in the system is higher or lower than the safety pressure, the pressure sensor in the controller acts immediately, causing the contacts in the controller to be turned on or off, and the device stops working; when the pressure in the system returns When the safety pressure range of the device is reached, the pressure sensor in the controller is immediately reset, so that the contacts in the controller are turned on or off, and the device works normally.
Widely used in various industrial self-control environments, involving oil pipelines, water conservancy and hydropower, railway transportation, intelligent buildings, production automation, aerospace, military, petrochemical, oil wells, electric power, ships, machine tools, pipeline air supply, boiler vacuum and many other industries. .
Mainly used in metallurgy, chemical, petroleum, steel, machinery, refrigeration equipment, refrigeration equipment, water pump pressure control, low water level protection pressure control, power plants, cement, food, shipbuilding and other industries, gas, steam and water, oil and other liquid pressure Equipment and other industrial equipment are equipped with pressure monitoring, alarm and interlock protection on the supporting mechanism to realize two-position automatic control.
1. It adopts British pipe thread quick joint or copper pipe welded installation structure, which is flexible to install and easy to use, and requires no special installation and fixing.
2. The insert type wire type connector can be arbitrarily selected by the user.
3. Sealed stainless steel sensor is safe and reliable.
4. The pressure range can be manufactured according to the pressure value selected by the user.
There are two types of pressure switches: mechanical and electronic. Mechanical pressure switches are also available in a variety of ways.
1. It can realize the function of upper limit stop and lower limit start; (also can be reverse controlled)
2. The start delay can be set to prevent damage caused by frequent opening of the motor;
3. KPA, BAR, PSI multiple pressure unit switching;
4. One-button clear function
5. With the function of pipeline leakage protection
6. Low power consumption, no more than 0.5W
7. Strong earthquake resistance, strong anti-interference, fast response and stable performance.
Pressure adjustment range: -0.1～0 Mpa
2. Pressure difference: ≤ 0.02MPa
3. Ambient temperature -20 ~ 50 °C
4. Medium temperature -25 ~ 120 °C
5. Pressure controller contact load A.C. 220V, 16A
6. Instantaneous current: 96A, 220V D.C.110V, 24A
7. Instantaneous current: 144A, 110V
8. Pressure controller connection method Standard connection method:
1. Before the digital pressure switch is officially applied, it is best for the user to check whether the components of the digital pressure switch are in good condition and can be put into use only when the safety is ensured.
2. Correctly set the digital display pressure switch. All parameters must be set within the rated range of the digital display pressure switch. Do not overload the work, otherwise the service life of the digital display pressure switch will be affected.
3, in the measurement process of the digital pressure switch, it is best to have a person responsible for observation, to avoid sudden occurrences in the running process.
4. After each use of the pressure switch, the internal components must be cleaned to prevent the measured medium from remaining inside. In addition, in order to protect the display of the digital pressure switch, in addition to regular wiping, most Use a clean bag to wrap the display to prevent intrusion of dust and other impurities.
5. Perform the performance test of the digital pressure switch regularly to prevent the aging of the components from aging, which will affect the measurement process.