1. The blade surface of pneumatic scissors is adhering to organic juice, which forms organic acid in the presence of water and oxygen, and corrodes the metal surface for a long time.
2. The surface of gas shears is deposited with dust containing other metal elements or adhesives of different metal particles. In wet air, the condensate water between the adhesives and steel connects them into a micro-cell, which causes electrochemical reaction and damages the protective film. It is called electrochemical corrosion.
3. Adhesion of acid, alkali and salts on the blade surface of pneumatic scissors (e.g. splashing of alkali water and lime water on decoration walls) causes local corrosion.
Therefore, in order to ensure that the blade surface of pneumatic scissors is permanently bright and not corroded, we recommend:
1. The chemical composition of some steels on the market can not meet the corresponding national standards, and can not meet the material requirements. Therefore, it will also cause rust, which requires users to carefully choose products from reputable manufacturers.
2. Cleaning and scrubbing of the blade surface of pneumatic scissors, shaving of attachments and eliminating external factors causing rust stains must be carried out regularly.