1. Solenoid valve is charged for a long time, overheating, the reason may be that there is a problem in the circuit, the solenoid valve is not released, the key is doubt.
2. The solenoid valve voltage is too high and the selection is wrong. Generally, high-voltage coils are easy to burn out and should be taken seriously.
3. The coil is in water or shorted in oil.
4. Poor quality, the newly replaced valve core and valve head are not well matched. It is recommended to replace it with the valve body when replacing.
5. Poor contact type, hot when working.
Common fault analysis of pneumatic solenoid valves
With the development of society, it can cooperate with different circuits to achieve the desired control, and the precision and flexibility of control can be guaranteed. Each part on the mechanical equipment has an inseparable effect on the normal operation of the equipment. Similarly, the solenoid valve acts as a part of the oil filter and plays an important role in the normal operation of the oil filter.
1. The pneumatic solenoid valve terminal is loose or the wire ends are off. The solenoid valve is not allowed to be energized and the wire end can be tightened.
2. The pneumatic solenoid valve coil is burnt out. The wiring of the solenoid valve can be removed and measured with a multimeter. If the circuit is open, the solenoid valve coil is burnt out. The reason is that the coil is damp, causing poor insulation and magnetic leakage, causing the current in the coil to be too large and burning, so it is necessary to prevent rainwater from entering the solenoid valve. In addition, the spring is too hard, the reaction force is too large, the number of turns of the coil is too small, and the suction force is insufficient to cause the coil to burn.
3. The solenoid valve is stuck: the clearance between the sliding valve sleeve of the solenoid valve and the valve core is very small (less than 0.008 mm), and it is generally assembled in one piece. When mechanical impurities are brought in or the lubricating oil is too small, it is easy to get stuck. . The treatment method can use a steel wire to break in from the small hole of the head to make it bounce back.
4. Air leakage: Air leakage will cause insufficient air pressure, which makes the forced valve open and close difficult. The reason is that the gasket is damaged or the spool is worn out, causing several cavity helium.
In summary, we know that the solenoid valve itself is simple in structure and low in price, and is easy to install and maintain compared to other types of actuators such as regulating valves. What's more remarkable is that the self-control system is much simpler and the price is much lower.