Pneumatic solenoid valves are electromagnetically controlled industrial equipment. They are the basic components for controlling fluids. They are actuators. Pneumatic solenoid valves are one of them. They are used to control the movement of the valve body to block or leak different rows. The hole of the oil, and the oil inlet hole is normally open, the hydraulic oil will enter the different oil drain pipe, and then the piston of the oil cylinder is pushed by the pressure of the oil of the pneumatic solenoid valve, so that the current of the electromagnet of the pneumatic solenoid valve is controlled Controls the mechanical movement of the entire solenoid valve
5 representative series is SY5000
1 means the function is 2 single electronic control
5 represents the rated voltage of DC24V
L represents the wire lead-out method is L-shaped socket type
Z stands for indicator light and overvoltage protection circuit (no investment)
D represents the manual operation method for the screw to rotate the rotary lock type
01 represents the threaded pipe connection diameter is 1/8
Selection of pneumatic solenoid valve
First, select the solenoid valve according to the pressure parameters: principle and structure variety
1. Nominal pressure: This parameter has the same meaning as other general-purpose valves and is determined according to the nominal pressure of the pipeline.
2, the working pressure difference: less than or equal to zero must use direct-acting or step-by-step direct.
The minimum working pressure difference is above 0.04Mpa, which is optional indirect pilot type; vacuum vacuum or siphon line should use vacuum solenoid valve.
3, pressure range: should be selected within the allowable range of the solenoid valve, the general working pressure is greater than 1Mpa selected piston structure is reliable and durable. Less than 1.0Mpa chooses the diaphragm structure to save money.
Second, select the solenoid valve according to the media parameters: material, temperature group
1. Corrosive medium: Plastic King solenoid valve and all stainless steel should be used; for strong corrosive medium, isolation diaphragm type must be selected, such as: OK69. Neutral medium, it is also advisable to use copper alloy as the solenoid valve of the valve shell material. Otherwise, the rust will often fall off in the valve shell, especially in occasions with infrequent movement. Ammonia valves cannot be made of copper. For the production of wine and milk process pipes, food grade stainless steel solenoid valves are used.
2, power supply voltage selection
(1) According to the type of power supply, AC and DC solenoid valves are used respectively. Generally, AC power is convenient to use.
(2) For voltage specifications, use AC220V and DC24V as much as possible.
(3), power supply voltage fluctuations usually use +%10%.-15% AC, DC allow ±%10 or so, if the difference is excessive, it is necessary to take the voltage regulation measures or put forward special order requirements.
(4) The rated current and power consumption should be selected according to the power supply capacity. It should be noted that the VA value is higher when the AC starts, and the indirect-lead solenoid valve should be preferred when the capacity is insufficient.
3, medium state: large to a gaseous, liquid or mixed state, this should use different types of solenoid valves, that is, for gas or liquid for different media, the medium should be noted, otherwise it is not conducive to the stability of the valve performance.
4. Medium viscosity: Usually it can be arbitrarily selected below 50cSt. If it exceeds this value, high viscosity solenoid valve should be used.
5, medium cleanliness: If the medium contains a small amount of tiny impurities, the diaphragm structure can be selected, but if the impurities are large and more, the filter should be installed in front of the solenoid valve.
Third, according to the pipeline parameters to select the solenoid valve: diameter size (ie DN), interface mode.
1. The easiest way to determine the size of the diameter is to directly follow the inner diameter of the pipeline. Or according to the flow of media in the pipeline.
The size is determined in comparison with the Kv value of our solenoid valve.
2, interface mode, general > DN50 to choose the flange interface, ≤ DN50 can be freely selected according to the user.
4. High temperature medium: The medium temperature should be selected within the allowable range of the solenoid valve. For example, hot water, steam, and heat transfer oil should be selected from high-temperature electromagnetic coils and sealing materials, and piston type types should be selected.