The switch adopts high-precision, high-stability pressure sensor and transmission circuit, and then uses the dedicated CPU modular signal processing technology to realize the detection, display, alarm and control signal output of the medium pressure signal. The pressure switch can be widely used in the measurement and control of various gas and liquid gauge pressure and absolute pressure in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, water supply and other fields. It is an ideal intelligent measurement and control instrument for industrial sites. Pressure switches are widely used in aerospace and military industries, such as M1A1 tanks, Apollo spacecraft, Boeing 747, Airbus A320, F22, F117 and other products.
a. Pressure value display area: Display the pressure value of the selected channel
b. Pressure channel display area: display the selected channel, a total of four channels
c. Switching signal display area: display the on state according to the pressure value and the set parameter value of the channel.
The pressure involved in the ash conveying system can be generally classified into three categories: conveying pipe pressure, control gas pressure and sealing pressure. For the specific channel corresponding to the pressure switch, please refer to the relevant indication of the field electric control box.
1. Conveying pipe pressure: refers to the pressure in the ash conveying pipe, generally corresponding to 1 channel of the pressure switch. When the conveying pipe pressure is lower than the n1 value of the channel during the conveying process, the system stops conveying and continues to the next cycle.
2. Control gas pressure: refers to the pressure in the solenoid valve base in the gas control box, generally corresponding to the pressure switch 2 channels. If the control gas pressure is lower than the p1 value of the channel, the system will have a low air pressure alarm, suspend the delivery, and continue to deliver when the air pressure exceeds the p1 value again.
3. Sealing pressure: refers to the air pressure in the sealing ring. If the sealing pressure is lower than the p1 value of the channel, the system will have a seal damage alarm.
Note: The normally open point is p1 and the normally closed point is n1.
To view the relevant pressure method: first refer to the relevant indication of the on-site electric control box to find out which channel the pressure you need to view, and then press the increase button to adjust to the channel.
two. How to set the pressure switch operating mode:
1. Press and hold the SET button for about 3 seconds. When the following words appear in the pressure value display area,
3. Next, one of the following two words will appear
If you set the pressure switch 1 channel, then one of the following two words will appear:
6. The pressure switch will then display the pressure value and the pressure switch will operate the channel.
After the mode is set, select another channel by adding the decrease button, and then set the operation mode according to the above method, so that the operation modes of all four channels are set in turn, and the work is completed. Set the pressure switch operating parameters
Press SET button - "The pressure value display area will appear n1 or p1, and display the relevant n1/p1 value. Press the increase or decrease button to adjust the value. Each time you press the increase or decrease button, the corresponding value will increase or Decrease 0.01—” Press SET to set the value—“At this time, the pressure value display area will display n2 or p2, and display the relevant n2/p2 value. Press the increase or decrease key to adjust the value. Press each time to increase or Decrease the key, the corresponding value will increase or decrease 0.01 - "Press the SET button to set the value -" press the SET button continuously until you return to the screen displaying the pressure value - "The channel operation parameter setting is completed -" set the other channels according to the above method Operating parameters
four. Replace the pressure switch method:
Stop the ash
2. Turn off the power
3. Remove the crystal connector and signal cable on the back of the old pressure switch and mark it. 4. Remove the old pressure switch. 5. Replace with the new pressure switch. 6. Connect the crystal connector and signal cable. 7. Power on.
8. Set the operating mode of the pressure switch
9. Set the operating parameters (the operating parameters must be recorded in advance)
10. Test run
Fives. Pressure Sensor:
To change the pressure sensor, just turn the lock counterclockwise, replace the old pressure sensor with a new one, and then tighten the lock clockwise.
Signal line: Brown: DC+ Blue: DC- Black: 1-5V DC
six. Connection method of pressure sensor to crystal connector
Seven. Pressure switch signal line description
1.n1 must be greater than n2, p1 must be greater than p2, the general setting method: n2=n1-0.02, p2=p1-0.05
2. The pressure value display area is displayed as four horizontal bars. The problem usually occurs because the pressure sensor is not connected, or there is a problem with the crystal connector cable connection on the back of the pressure switch.
Pressure switch calibration method
The pressure controller (pressure switch) should be verified as follows:
1 The pressure controller (pressure switch) should be visually inspected and cleaned before calibration.
2 Install the pressure controller (pressure switch) and the standard pressure gauge on the left and right sides of the standard pressure calibration device. The requirements for selecting the standard pressure gauge are the same as those for the calibration pressure gauge.
3 Using a megohmmeter with a rated voltage of 500V, check that the insulation resistance between the microswitch contact and the watch case is greater than 20 megohms.
4 Slowly pressurize (vacuum) to the pressure action setting value, measure the micro switch contact point with a multimeter or pass light, the contact point should be connected, the resistance value meets the requirements, and the micro switch operates reliably.
5 Repeated adjustments to make the pressure controller (pressure switch) action error and return error meet the requirements.
6 The number of round-trip verifications should not be less than three times. Record the action value and return value of each time, calculate the motion error and backhaul error. If it cannot meet the requirements, it should be replaced.
7 After the verification is completed, cover the cover, mark it with a marker, and place it in the designated position.