1. What is the difference between the design idea of the end effector and the machining fixture?
End-effectors pay more attention to the design of parameters such as interface size, load, and positioning accuracy.
2. What is the difference between industrial robot fixtures and machining clamps?
Industrial robotic fixtures are end-effectors that are typically mounted on a robot. Structurally speaking, it is mostly pneumatically clamped. With signal feedback, such as magnetic open switch. Then the machining fixtures are actually mostly hydraulic. Because the end effector on the robot does not need to cooperate with the support cylinder or the like as the hydraulic clamp to maintain the processing stability. It is only necessary to ensure a reliable clamping force. In addition, the power source is different. It is very troublesome to install the hydraulic grip of the robot gripper. It also requires a dispenser and a hydraulic station, and the space required is large.
3. So what is the competition for robotic fixtures now, will it be slightly better than the machining fixture market?
The competition in the robotic fixture market is also extremely intense. Everyone is fond of choosing a cost-effective one.
4. What is the current resource integration situation in the industrial robot market?
Now robot manufacturers are all cooperative units. When the robot is loading and unloading, the classification is clear now, and there is a special silo. There are special materials. There is also a special hand-to-hand grasp, which is equivalent to everyone doing an integration.
5. What are the requirements for the selection of automation integrators? Mainly cost-effective and quality, or do you need to provide a complete solution?
Generally, we will look at the requirements of our customers. When the final customer implements the technical agreement, there will be three brands. There are also two, generally choose Xiongke, SMC, or similar products.
6. What is the current profit margin of this industry compared with the machining fixture industry?
This industry is a non-standard industry, and it is generally difficult to form batches and scales. For example, if I do a cylinder clamp, the price and output are not directly proportional. The fixture is more than 1 million, but the cylinder is 40,000-600,000. Non-standard products, no one is leading the industry when designing, because each piece of equipment, processing technology is completely different, so even if the amount of fixtures is large, but the actual profit is far less than the standard (standard parts) products of. The terminal fixture of the aircraft is also the case. At present, apart from several major brands, no one in the country is particularly well-known, so the profit margin is not good.
7. What are the advantages of such brands?
Just like the male, the precision and longevity of their products are recognized by the industry. I have opened their structure very simply, and their machining process is well matched with tolerances. Materials and heat treatment. It is also important that their products form a standard. Usually three claws, two claws, plus flip products. Such as Japan's Kosmek, the United States's Desco and so on.