First, vacuum suction cup features
1. Easy to wear. Since it is generally made of rubber, it is in direct contact with the object, and the wear is severe, so the loss is fast. It is a pneumatic wearing part.
For this reason, it has become so prominently highlighted from many pneumatic components.
2. Easy to use. No matter what material the object is made of, it can be used as long as it can be sealed without leaking. Electromagnetic chucks can't be used. They can only be used on steel. Plates or objects of other materials cannot be sucked.
3. No pollution. The vacuum suction cup is especially environmentally friendly, does not pollute the environment, and does not produce light, heat or electromagnetic.
4. Do not hurt the workpiece. Since the vacuum chuck is made of a rubber material, sucking or lowering the workpiece does not cause any damage to the workpiece. Hook-type spreaders and wire-type spreaders do not work. In some industries, the requirements on the surface of the workpiece are particularly strict, they can only use vacuum suction cups.
Second, select the vacuum sucker standard
1. The quality of the object being transferred – determining the size and number of suction cups
2. The shape and surface state of the object being transported – the type of suction cup selected
3. Working environment (temperature) – select the material of the suction cup
4. Connection method – suction cup, connector, buffer connector
5. The height of the object being transferred
6. Buffer distance