The Collaborative Robots Track @ The Vision Show is taking place April 10-11 in Boston, MA. If you haven’t registered to attend yet, here are the top 6 reasons why you should!
• Learn: Hear from collaborative robot users such as Mark Franks with General Motors about their entry into collaborative robots.
• Listen: Listen to industry experts including Scott Denenberg with Veo Robotics on what the future holds for collaborative robot technology.
• Gain valuable insight through the conference on safety implications of working with collaborative robots from talks including “Safety in Collaborative Robots” with RIA’s Carole Franklin.
• Network: Meet with other industry professionals who share your interest and enjoy networking opportunities throughout the conference.
• Exhibit: See the latest applications in the associated exhibit. Witness new technologies first-hand!
• Be Inspired: Bring new professional insights and connections back to your business inspiring your colleagues and improving your work processes.