With the transformation and upgrading of China's equipment manufacturing industry, in the dual role of market demand and technological progress, the integration application of industrial robots and CNC machine tools has developed rapidly in recent years, and the form of application has been continuously expanded, bringing new impetus to the current intelligent machine tool trend. The transformation and upgrading of China's machine tool industry will also play a beneficial role in promoting.
In view of the development of robotics and the development of integrated applications with machine tools, how should relevant enterprises establish effective organizational liaison mechanisms to strengthen communication and cooperation, and the two industries should integrate the development of technical specifications and standards to fully share resources and Complement each other and form a synergy of industrial development!
The robot industry is welcoming the golden opportunity of development. How to promote the integration and development of the industrial robot industry and the machine tool industry, how to achieve the integration application of industrial robots and CNC machine tools has become an important topic in the current industrial upgrading of modern equipment manufacturing industry.
Many positions in the machine tool manufacturing process rely mainly on the physical strength and skills of the workers. The production efficiency is low, the labor intensity is high, and the skilled workers are lacking. It is difficult to guarantee the stability and consistency of the products, and the machine tool industry is increasingly adopting industrial robots and intelligent manufacturing. Technology to transform traditional processes. In the past, expensive imported robots and production lines were mainly used in a few industries such as automobiles, and the application ratio in the equipment manufacturing industry such as the machine tool industry was low, which greatly restricted the automation of the domestic machine tool industry.
The status quo of the two industries
After the five-year plan of the “Eleventh Five-Year Plan” and the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan”, the development of China's CNC machine tool industry has entered the stage of mid-range industrialization and high-end small-scale production. The overall level of the industry is basically international. force. CNC system as the control brain of CNC machine tools, domestic CNC system manufacturers have mastered five-axis linkage, small line segment interpolation, dynamic error compensation and other control technologies, and also developed high-performance, high-power servo drive devices, independent research and development to promote technological innovation and Progress has also created the embryonic form of the industrial robot industry, which has promoted industrial development.
At present, CNC system development companies, machine tool enterprises, automation application integrators, and even real estate capital predators are all trying to enter the robot field, setting off a boom in the robot industry. What is worrying is that the “environmental encroachment” brought about by excessive policy guidance, the overcapacity caused by over-investment in the industry, and the low-end homogenization competition brought about by the lack of innovation will bring the robot industry into the market. Disorderly development. What is worth thinking about is what kind of enterprise is most suitable for the development of industrial robots?
How to improve the overall quality of the robot industry? In general, enterprises with the basis of numerical control systems, control systems, servo motors, and servo control systems are capable of mass production. The industrial promotion route of Japan's FUNAC company is a typical case of success, which is worth learning and reference.
Several CNC system companies in China have entered the industrial robot industry one after another. They are in the first Guangzhou CNC. Since 2006, they have planned to develop the industrial robot industry. It has been eight years. With the experience accumulated in the production of its own controller, servo drive and servo motor products, it has completed the independent development of serialization of industrial robots. The products cover 3~200kg, and its functions include handling, machine loading and unloading, welding, palletizing, gluing, Grinding, cutting, painting, sorting, assembly, etc.
With the rise of labor costs, lack of skilled talents, high-risk environmental protection, and high-intensity operations, industrial robots have been widely recognized and used in production and have become the focus of social attention. The government is also taking this to promote industrial transformation and upgrading. Enterprises use it to carry out technological transformation, transform production methods and improve operational efficiency. However, China's robot possession is not large, national brands are still under cultivation, and comprehensive competitiveness needs to be improved. So, what kind of model will the robot industry move forward? The author believes that at this stage, there is a need for the coordinated development of the robotic machine enterprise, the key component suppliers of robots, and the industrial chain of robot integrators.
Integration of robots and CNC machine tools
In the field of CNC machine tool processing applications, the integration of local machine tool loading and unloading robots and CNC machine tools has been at the forefront of development. From the perspective of industry application, there have also been major changes:
(1) Working island: single-pair single-competition plus single-to-many online processing.
(2) Flexible Manufacturing System (FMS): Based on the network control of the flexible machine plus line, the PLC control platform is used to connect multiple robots, multiple CNC machine tools and their auxiliary equipment through the industrial Ethernet bus. The beat is performed in an orderly automatic production.
(3) Digital workshop: With CADCAMCAPPSMES auxiliary production tools, logistics technology and sensing technology, it has the functions of production process monitoring, online fault real-time feedback, processing technology data management, tool information management, equipment maintenance data management, product information recording, etc. Unmanned processing requirements, to achieve production planning, operational coordination and optimization of the processing system.
(4) Smart Factory: With the intelligent workshop layout and ERP information management system, it will maximize the innovation of traditional production methods. The database of the information management system can interface with various external information systems through the gateway, connect the workshop to the ERP system, query the production status of the workshop, and realize the efficient configuration of enterprise resources; with its SMS platform and mail platform, the administrator can conduct the information to the administrator. Real-time reporting of equipment failures, production schedules, etc.
The way to integrate industrial robots with CNC machine tools
1. Manufacturing and manufacturing aspects
The robot participates in the machining and manufacturing of the machine tool parts to realize automation. The special machine tool serves the precision machining of the robot-specific reducer, improves the processing quality and mass production efficiency, etc., and has a great space for integration and development. With the strategic cooperation between the two companies, robot companies can achieve the following goals by means of the manufacturing and process technology capabilities of machine tool manufacturers:
(1) Robot-oriented body castings and reducer structural parts, jointly research and form batch precision manufacturing technology, improve the batch production capacity and process level of robots, overcome reliability and consistency technology, and achieve efficient, stable and precise beat production.
(2) Facing the integration ability of robot tooling, fixtures and machine-adding production lines, and entrusting the promotion of application robots with the help of the channel resources of the vast number of end-users of major machine tool factories.
(3) Research and development of industrial robots for machine bed sheet machines and production line cutting and parts handling, scraping, chamfering, polishing, welding, spraying (powder) and other automation, flexible production, machine tool enterprises and industrial robot companies To realize the automatic processing of the whole machine parts and promote the technical level of machine tool manufacturing.
(4) The key components of the mechanical body of the industrial robot, such as the turntable, the boom, the box, the support sleeve, the arm, the wrist, etc., the dimensional accuracy and the shape tolerance are all required to be high, for the machining equipment, fixtures, The measuring tools have high requirements; the structural optimization and processing of the key components such as the cycloidal tooth housing, the planetary pin wheel, the eccentric shaft and the planet carrier of the robot reducer, the current domestic processing equipment, assembly process, precision detection, etc. Still difficult to achieve. However, based on the use of domestic CNC machine tools and tools and equipment to complete related processing, it will help improve the design and processing level of high-end precision mechanical parts in China, and promote the application and development of domestic CNC equipment and domestic CNC machine tools.
2. In terms of integrated applications
The machine tool loading and unloading robot realizes the machine plus flexible production line will be a convenient and effective promotion method. The number of CNC machine tools in China is about 2 million. The robot enterprise is the first to apply the machine tool loading and unloading flexible machine plus production line. It will have a large market demand, and it will also help to automate and digitize mechanical parts such as machine tool manufacturing and robots. The networked production mode can realize process intelligent control and information management, improve production efficiency and product quality, and improve process management level until the overall level of equipment manufacturing industry is promoted. For example, Guangzhou CNC has formed strategic partnerships with machine tool manufacturers such as Dalian Machine Tool and Baoji Machine Tool, and jointly developed projects such as robot-specific processing machine tools, processing technology applications, robotic machines and automatic flexible production applications, which promoted mutual integration of their respective industries.
There is a gap between the domestic robot and machine tool industry and the international advanced level. Especially as an industrial robot in emerging industries, it starts later than the domestic machine tool industry, regardless of manufacturing process level, control system, or integrated application experience; regardless of technical standard maturity, or professional talents The degree of possession restricts the current development speed, and it is still necessary to seek progress in the exploration. However, we believe that the deep integration of the two is of great significance for improving the comprehensive competitiveness of China's equipment manufacturing industry.